Price displayed above is per person based on double occupancy for the inside cabin and does not include US$101.03 in government fees and taxes per person. Upgraded cabin categories are available at an additional cost. Click “Update Price” for final price per person, which includes government fees and taxes.
Board the Carnival Victory® in Miami, Florida, to begin your four-night cruise of the Western Caribbean. Head first to Key West, Florida, also called the Conch Republic after a one-day (mock) secession from the United States in 1982. Find the southernmost point in the continental United States when you venture onto the island, or learn about one of Key West’s most famous inhabitants at the Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum. Make sure to look for Hemingway’s famous polydactyl (six-toed) cats as you explore the grounds.
When you arrive at your next port, Cozumel, Mexico, walk around charming downtown San Miguel and visit the Coral Reefs Monument or browse the local shops for handicrafts and mementos of your trip. Sit down for a meal in the plaza under some shady trees — there are a variety of restaurants to choose from — or grab a bite just a few blocks from the main waterfront at the fresh fruit and vegetable Mercado market. Catch a glimpse into the history of Cozumel at the Island Museum or go a little farther from the port to check out some other nearby attractions, including Paradise Beach and the Mayan ruins at Tulum. Then, after another refreshing day at sea, return to Miami and disembark with memories to last a lifetime.
What we love:
• In Key West, the Conch Republic still issues its own passport and flies a flag with the motto, “We Seceded Where Others Failed.”
• Cozumel boasts an underwater world filled with fascinating sea creatures and world-famous diving sites, including the Santa Rosa Wall and Palancar Reef.
• The Carnival Victory offers fun for the whole family with a wide variety of onboard activities, including Seuss at Sea; the Twister Waterslide; Carnival Seaside Theater and more.
Check out this DreamTrip on Facebook.
This trip will close by March 1.
Your DreamTrip includes 5 days and 4 nights on a Western Caribbean cruise aboard the Carnival Victory, as well as:
• Complimentary breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks are provided on board. Experience fine dining in the 2 main dining rooms, and casual dining at a variety of times and locations throughout the ship. Some dining options, including specialty restaurants, are offered at an additional charge.
• 1 pool and 6 hot tubs.
• Access to an adults-only retreat.
• Access to a spa and fitness center, with treatments and classes at an additional cost.
• Family-friendly programming and activities, including shows, games, contests and enrichment classes.
• Complimentary entertainment in the 9 bars, clubs and lounges on board.
• Access to a casino.
• Onboard Wi-Fi (for an additional charge) and flat-screen televisions in each stateroom.
• Duty-free shopping.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the port is Miami International Airport (MIA). We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport(s) and the port(s).
After boarding the ship, Platinum Members will be treated to onboard credit* for use toward amenities on the Carnival Victory:
• US$25 per Interior Cabin.
• US$50 per Ocean View Cabin.
• US$75 per Balcony Cabin.
If you have any questions regarding your onboard credit, please see the ship’s Guest Services.
*You get 1 onboard credit per Platinum Member cabin, and the credit is available for use on this DreamTrip only. Onboard credit is not transferable, has no commercial value, is not subject to refund or credit after the stay and cannot be redeemed for cash.
|DAY 1||Miami, Florida||---||4:00 p.m.|
|DAY 2||Key West, Florida||7:30 a.m.||1:30 p.m.|
|DAY 3||Cozumel, Mexico||12:00 p.m.||10:00 p.m.|
|DAY 4||At Sea||---||---|
|DAY 5||Miami, Florida||8:00 a.m.|| ---|